TES is committed to helping our students and families in need. TES has a full time Student Services Coordinator who helps to provide support to students at school as well as connect families with resources.
Student Services Coordinator: Jessie Roney
Student Services Support Website
Support Services Include
- Free/Reduced lunch for students (TES uses the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Guidelines)
- Scholarships for clubs and field trips
- Short-term counseling for students including social groups, support for grief and divorce, crisis support etc.
- Social-Emotional education and support
- Referrals to outside counseling or therapy
- Homeless support (Homeless policy page)
- Connections for military families
- Transportation connections in our carpool
- Parenting classes
- Highschool transition
- 504 Development and Review