Drop Off/Pick Up at TES
Morning Drop-Off Time: 7:40-8:00* (NO student drop-off prior to 7:40am)
*Please Note: Students must be in their seat at 8am in order to be on time.
Afternoon Pick-Up: 3:15-3:35
**After a 5 minute “grace period” students not picked up by 3:40 PM will be charged for after-school care ($25). At 3:40pm, a staff member will bring children who have not been picked up to the TES after school program. Parents must park and walk in to get children.
Early Release Wednesday Pick-Up: 1:15- 1:30 or at the end of your child’s last club (2:15-2:25 or 3:15-3:25)
Late fees apply on early release Wednesdays immediately after the car circle window (as listed above) ends.
This SITE MAP provides an aerial view of the school and helps to see where it is necessary to park, enter, exit and drop off/pick up.
Basics to Remember:
- Drop off and pick up is not an appropriate time to talk with staff or other parents.
- Speed limit is 5mph around entire complex. Take curves very slowly!
- Parents must NOT park in the kiss-and-go carpool lanes between 7:30-8:15 AM and between 2:45 and 3:35 PM.
- Carpool lane is a no passing, no cell phone zone.
- Children must be able to buckle themselves. (If a child needs help buckling, you need to continue around the building to the loading dock area, then pull to the side to safely assist your child.)
- Always display the Pick Up Card–Anyone picking up must have this card displayed. Keep card displayed until your children are in the car. If you need a new card, ask the front office to make another.
- Students should have belongings ready to go so that they can exit the car quickly.
- Students MUST exit on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Remain patient and attentive to ensure an efficient and peaceful car line.
Parent must drop off their child in one of two locations.
1. The “kiss-and-go” carpool drop off lane, which loops around the building. For safety, only allow your child to exit the vehicle when a school safety patrol student is ready to assist your child. Students must exit the vehicle from the passenger side only. Parents must not get out of their vehicles in the kiss-and-go lane.
2. In the parking lot of Gold Park (if it is not raining.) Representatives of TES wearing bright vests will be available between 7:35 and 7:50 AM to meet students in the parking lot of Gold Park, and walk to school (less than 0.1 miles) along the trail from there. Students must remain with the safety patrol or volunteer leader for the entire walk. Students are NOT allowed to walk alone, or to walk during rainy weather. If it is 7:51 or later, do not drop your student off at Gold Park.
All pick ups will be from TES. Gold Park will not be used for this time. Pick Up Cards must be displayed and easily visible. There will be numbered zones–cones will be placed indicating each zone. As cars approach, staff will call out students to go to one of the zones where you will be parked.